You are here
Mastering Systems Integration
Mastering Systems Integration
Are you running overtime with your integration projects to get your systems fit for purpose? Do you feel like a fire fighter who has to address risks, stay in control, keep the team together and work in a high-stake multi-disciplinary way?
Are you new and you want a quick start about systems integration because you are working on integration?
Then you are at the right place!
Mastering Systems Integration via USN
What is this course all about?
Systems integration requires cooperation from many project members, such as project leaders, product managers, architects, lead designers, integrators, and testers. Integration is more than a simple aggregation as the reverse of the decomposition. When system integration is done well, the customer gets the right product with the right dynamic behavior as expected within time
The learning objectives are:
- Understand the underlying principles of systems integration and early validation with a result to be able to explain how they are mitigated in your own context
- Understand professional views/roles with a result to be able to map those on the roles you have in your company
- Align different team members (learning objective for teams)
- Create an usable integration sequence and project plan (learning objective for teams)
- Know when to reflect & adapt during the project (learning objective for teams)
Is this the course for you?
We made this course for different target groups:
- For individuals that are new on integration projects. You can be that new engineer, project leader, product manager, tester, integrator or architect that will be involved in an integration project.
- For mentors & coaches in a company who guide (young) professionals or teams working on integration
- For teams that want to grow profesionally and together on their current project and increase result of integration project to stay within time & budget.
- For facilitators who will guide/coach a company from outside the company.
Learning effort & impact
How much you get out of this course, depends on the investment and therefor the impact this can make. Next to that we made some videos mandatory and some electives, so you can decide for yourself what is relevant. We advice you to spread the videos over a time of 6 to 9 weeks, so you won't get an information overload.
|For individuals||time||For teams||time|
|Basic||Watch the videos and answer questions for transitioning||16 h||Watch videos & discuss||25 h|
|Intermediate||Be part of a peer group or get a mentor within your company where you discuss the transition and relevance for your organisation (additional costs for external mentor)||9 h||Do an assessment on your project (additional costs)||6 h|
Enrol for a 3-day face-to-face workshop with your own example project as case (additional costs)
|16 h||Learning-as-a service on your project (additional costs)||40 h|
Level: Anyone can join - no prerequisites!
How is the course organized?
When you enrol in this course, you will have standard access to:
- all online matterials for one year (videos & reflection questions)
- online Slack interaction and support for as long as the course runs
- monthly online office hours at 5 PM (Amsterdam time zone) on Thursdays for as long as the course runs
- Free entrance to webinars with special integration topics.
PRICE: € 650 + VAT
For a customized programme for your team (assessment or learning as a service) or for additional support for individuals, you can contact email@example.com for further inquiries to align the programme to your needs.